The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s largest offline B2C marketplace for international real estate, tobe held 15-16 May 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco.
Offline marketplace is atrade fair and exhibition where individual investors from around the world gather to meet developers and purchase luxury properties.
The official media partner of the exhibition is the International Congress of Real Estate and Investments in Germany, one of the most significant and authoritative among the relevant forums in Europe.
As part of the pre-event activities for the MILP 2019, the International Congress of Real Estate and Investments will select leading property developers from all across Germany to present their projects at the exhibition.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
· EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
· ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
· ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
· THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
· Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
· Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties); and
· Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
· Powerful and influential leaders listed among the Forbes 100 from 15 countries;
· Owners of major banks, hotel chains, industrial and other companies from 15 countries;
· Senior Executives from global industries featured in the Fortune 500;
· Investors and CEOs of the ground-breaking IT corporations;
To mark the opening on the 15th of May of the Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s largest B2C event for high-end real estate, a luxurious Gala Party will be held at the renowned Yacht Club de Monaco. H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco has been the president of this prestigious club for more than 30 years.
Luxury Gala Party Programme:
· Dazzling performance by the sensational MARUV
· Versace with a stunning interior design concept presentation
· Spectacular helicopter show
· Fine French and Monégasque cuisine
· Exclusive list of champagne, wine, spirits, and cocktails
· Cigar siesta for the discerning gentleman
· Vibrant grooves from DJ Richard Lee
· Amazing surprises
· Dress code: Black tie
The exhibition and party partner is Amber Lounge (Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix).
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the ILPE series. Between 2016 and 2019, ILPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku.
For further information about the party, please visit:https://ilpexpo.com/gala-party
More detailed information about the exhibition can be viewed here:https://ilpexpo.com/
All the information about the forum:http://congress-realty.com
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer at:
+7 (985) 927-77-00
+ 49 (162) 232-83-33