On elections of President of Turkmenistan to the 13 o'clock 71,90% of voters voted
On elections of President of Turkmenistan to the 13 o'clock 71,90% of voters voted.
According to Ahal province voted 71,86%, Balkan province 73,46%, Dashoguz province 70,73%, Lebap province 71,29%, the Mary province 72,71% in the city of Ashgabat 72,83% of voters.
Also, 63,19% of voters voted at polling stations abroad.
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE PRESIDENTS OF TURKMENISTAN AND TAJIKISTAN
On January 27, 2023, a telephone conversation was held between the President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov and the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon.
The heads of state exchanged congratulations on the occasion of 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Turkmenistan and the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Presidents noted with satisfaction the active political cooperation between the two countries, which is being successfully strengthened both at the bilateral and multilateral levels, primarily within the framework of authoritative international and regional structures.
Along with this, the sides positively assessed the progressive development of trade and economic cooperation, in connection with which the importance of the Intergovernmental Turkmen-Tajik Commission on trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation was noted.
The role of a fruitful dialogue in the cultural, scientific and educational spheres in the rapprochement of the peoples of the two countries was also highlighted.
An exchange of views took place on the most pressing topics of regional policy and the international agenda.
Priority attention is paid to maintaining interstate dialogue and trusting relations at the highest and high levels.
During the conversation, the head of Turkmenistan thanked the head of the friendly state for his great personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations. The President of Tajikistan, in turn, conveyed warm words of greeting and best wishes to the Chairman of the Halk Maslahaty of Turkmenistan, the National Leader of the Turkmen people Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.
The Embassy of Turkmenistan in Georgia held a briefing dedicated to the new city of Arkadag
On 18 January 2023, the Embassy held a briefing for the representatives of Georgian media on the new, modern administrative center of the Akhal Velayat – the city of Arkadag.
The briefing was attended by journalists of the Georgian First Channel, “TV-24”, “The Georgian Business Week”, news agencies “News Day Georgia”, “Inter press news”, online media “Geoecohub”, newspapers “Resonance”, “Multinational Georgia”, “Free Georgia”, “Komsomolskaya Pravda”.
In his speech, the Ambassador of Turkmenistan Mr. D.Muratov noted that under the leadership of the President of Turkmenistan, long-term large-scale programs aimed at strengthening the state foundations, increasing the economic power of the country, improving the living standards of the population, promoting further prosperity of Turkmenistan are successfully implemented. The birth of the city in the picturesque foothills of the Kopetdag is another evidence of the country's steady progress to new heights of development, the successful realization of the creative potential of the people.
The journalists were informed in detail about the stages of the construction, the buildings and facilities being erected in the city, about the park areas, as well as about the lines of modern communication systems that will ensure the smooth operation of the city’s smart technology.
It was also stressed that Turkmenistan, having embarked on the path of progressive transformation, also aims to realize the concept of "smart" cities. The new administrative center of the Akhal Velayat will become a role model, both in terms of new urban culture and in terms of ecology, as well as another visible reflection of the progress of the homeland and a source of pride of the Turkmen people.
President of Turkmenistan and President of PRC signed a package of bilateral documents by the outcome of talks
In Beijing, by the outcome of talks, President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov and President of PRC Xi Jinping signed a package of bilateral documents.
Leaders of the two states signed the Joint Statement of Turkmenistan and the People’s Republic of China.
The following documents were also signed:
- Memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China for 2023-2024;
- Protocol on introduction of amendments to the Agreement between the Government of Turkmenistan and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on establishment of the Turkmen-Chinese Cooperation Committee on August 29, 2008;
- Memorandum of mutual understanding between the Government of Turkmenistan and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on facilitation of investment cooperation in digital economy;
- Memorandum of mutual understanding between the Government of Turkmenistan and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on facilitation of investment cooperation in green development;
- Memorandum of mutual understanding between the Government of Turkmenistan and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on connection of the “Revival of the great Silk Road” and “One Belt One Road” international initiatives;
- Plan of cooperation between the Ministry of Culture of Turkmenistan and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the People’s Republic of China for 2023-2026;
- News Exchange and Cooperation Agreement between the State News Agency of Turkmenistan and Xinhua News Agency of the of the People’s Republic of China;
- Memorandum of understanding on mutual cooperation between the State News Agency of Turkmenistan and People's Daily (People’s Republic of China);
- Memorandum of cooperation in information and news between the State Committee for Television, Radio Broadcasting and Cinematography of Turkmenistan and the China Media Group;
- Actions Plan in the field of healthcare between the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan and the National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China for 2023-2027;
- Memorandum of cooperation between the National Olympic Council of Turkmenistan and the Chinese Olympic Committee;
- Memorandum of mutual understanding between State Committee of Turkmenistan on Physical Culture and Sports and the General Administration of Sport of the People’s Republic of China on cooperation in sports;
- Memorandum of mutual understanding between «Türkmengaz» State Concern and the China National Petroleum Corporation on cooperation in gas sphere;
- Memorandum of mutual understanding between the International Oil and Gas University named after Yagshygeldi Kakayev (Turkmenistan) and China National Petroleum Corporation (People’s Republic of China);
- Memorandum of cooperation between the Turkmen state university named after Magtymguly (Turkmenistan) and Beijing Foreign Studies University (People’s Republic of China).
Talks between the President of Turkmenistan and PRC’s President started in Beijing
Today, in Beijing talks between President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov, who arrived in PRC on a state visit the day before and President of the People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping started.
After a solemn meeting, leaders of the two friendly countries will hold a meeting with full participation of their delegations. It is expected that in the course of the Turkmen-Chinese high level talks issues of expansion of bilateral interaction in political, trade and economic, cultural and humanitarian spheres will be discussed.
After talks with full participation of delegations, the meeting will be held in a narrow format. By the outcome of talks, heads of the two states plan to sign a package of bilateral documents.
The state visit of the President of Turkmenistan to the People’s Republic of China started
Today, in the morning President of Turkmenistan left for the state visit to the People’s Republic of China.
Officials as well as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People's Republic of China Qian Naicheng to our country saw off the head of the state at the international airport of Ashgabat.
In some hours, the presidential airliner landed at the Beijing international airport «Shoudu», decorated with state flags of two friendly countries.
At the boarding bridge of the airliner, officials of the host country as well as members of the government delegation of Turkmenistan welcomed the head of the Turkmen state warmly and cordially.
High-level talks between President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov and President of the People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping will take place in the capital of the Celestial Empire tomorrow on December 6.
As expected, opportunities for enhancement of cooperation in such strategic areas as trade and economy, fuel and energy, chemical industry, transport, communications, agriculture and others will become the subject of interested discussion within the framework of upcoming high level Turkmen-Chinese talks.
Having underlined significance of upcoming high –level talks at the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers held on the day before, President Serdar Berdimuhamedov with satisfaction noted an exceptional fruitfulness of long-term Turkmen-Chinese cooperation successfully adjusted both bilateral and multilateral formats.